If you keep doing the same things, then you will keep getting the same results.
“We are all guilty of getting stuck into a routine on a daily basis. Routines that are not so healthy for us but we keep doing it because it’s comfortable. Then we sit and wonder why we can’t get into shape, keep attracting the same moron, or experiencing the same life lessons over and over. Well it’s because you keep doing the same thing! Therefore getting the same results.”
Reblogged from The Golden Secrets
Here are some tips on how you can break the routine and start seeing the results you want in your life.
1. Step outside your comfort zone. If it scares you or makes you nervous it will help you grow so do it! You will be so proud of yourself for conquering a fear!
2. Break a bad habit. Bad habits need to be broken. They will not help you grow, but breaking them will. You have the strength if you put your mind to it.
3. Don’t be afraid of change. Change is good. Actually, it’s great! Who knew you could it? A little part of you is so happy because it shook you out of your boring routine.
4. Adapt one positive habit a day. Want to get fit? Work on one habit at a time. It makes the journey so much easier. Before you know it you’ve reached your goal… and you are proud of your achievement
5. Notice where repetition comes up. If it doesn’t serve you, then go back and start at #1 and change it. You are the one in control.
* To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. – Winston Churchill
There’s always place for routines and then there’s stepping out of your comfort zone in order to be reinvigorated and ready to take on the world.
There are so many that struggle over the holidays. Making a point of doing something or even doing something new will keep you looking forward. We can’t change the past, but we can shape our futures. Why not shape them into what we’ve dreamed about. What do you dream your life could be like?